Refresh, Revitalise and Rejuvenate
Welcome to The Lavender Lounge.
A home-based boutique beauty salon, offering a range of professional and high-quality treatments at affordable prices. My ladies salon has been designed to encompass classic femininity with relaxation and innovative technology.
My bespoke treatments use well known professional brands combined with scientifically unique products to give my clients a first-class experience.
COVID-19 UPDATE - I have completed a risk assessment and have put the following procedures in place to meet government guidance and make my salon COVID secure:
- I will only be treating a maximum of 5 clients per day to allow for extra cleaning between treatments and time to air my treatment room. There will be a minimum of 30 minutes between clients.
- When booking, clients will be asked if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (a new continuous cough, a high temperature, loss of taste or smell) and if they have been in contact with anyone who has had COVID-19. If so they will not be able to proceed with the treatment.
- I will be wearing the recommended PPE for every client, including visor, mask and gloves where possible.
- All members of my household will have their temperatures checked every morning before my first client arrives.
- Unfortunately clients will no longer be able to use my toilet.
- I ask that all clients attend appointments alone, unless I am treating someone under 16 for Cryopen. In which case a parent MUST be present.
- Clients will be asked to use hand sanitiser on entry and exit to my treatment room.
-Clients who are required to wear masks in public areas will be provided with a disposable mask to wear.
- I will be keeping a written record of all clients for 4 weeks to assist with Track and Trace.
- All clients will have their temperatures checked on arrival.
- I am fortunate to have 8 windows and 2 doors in the Lavender Lounge, which allows for excellent ventilation between clients and can be left open during treatments, for those who will feel more comfortable in an outdoor type setting.
My name is Anna-May Hicks and I am a fully qualified and insured therapist with over 20 years’ experience in the industry.
This includes onboard therapist and skin specialist on a 5-star cruise ship and a beauty therapy lecturer. I have used my vast experience in the industry to choose my signature treatments due to their unique and exquisite benefits and effects.
My aim is to give each client a high-quality experience, paying particular attention to detail and providing my clients with informative treatment advice. Combining this with a warm welcome and a comfortable environment, you are sure to leave the lavender lounge refreshed and revitalised.